All 92 art Reviews

Little Eustace Little Eustace

The fucking feel for that episode.

Post Birth Abortion Post Birth Abortion

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from hell?

the Deal the Deal

Oh fuck yeah!

The boys The boys

They want you to suck his nose!

Boykidwonder responds:

Suck the snot out sandy!

How This Was Made How This Was Made

You made a good life decision my friend.

Potatoman Begins: Page 24 Potatoman Begins: Page 24

Can you show a little behind the scenes of how you make your comics? Just for educational purposes.

ChazDude responds:

I'll cook something up, but this'll do for now:

mistake rink mistake rink

What are the characters names and personalities here.

bimshwel responds:

Howdy.
Excluding the angry red one and the tiny one with wings, all have appeared in my comic strip presently viewable at http://bimshwel.com/ope/wud/
With the bowtie is mortimewde stapleton meepmire. It is very proud of itself, with a specialty in being proud of its bowtie. It thinks it is better than anyone without a bowtie or with a bowtie but that is smaller in size than its own. The lizardoid is lope muffineater. It gets worried easily but also happy easily. The fuzzy red imp is nemitz. Nemitz also smiles frequently but not necessarily with the same interests or negative emotional baggage. The small blue imp is the dope. It is an artificial being that so far has only exhibited an ability to be annoying, primarily to elpse, the green imp. Elpse is close friends with nemitz but takes itself more seriously and is more violent. The purple creature is pog, who has very profound but stupid thoughts. It has no mouth. The small red imp is lemphlyn. It likes to steal things while yelling "WAH!" at the people it is stealing from. The small imp is laeta. It was originally an "evil" conscience figure but it was too friendly to give sufficiently selfish advice.

Warui Bros Warui Bros

Where can I find the wario games.

InkClod responds:

China for sure

Mr. President Mr. President

The man that will cause World War 3.

Donald Thwomp makes America Kaizo again... Donald Thwomp makes America Kaizo again...

We are all totally fucked.

ScepterDPinoy responds: